Déclaration relative à la protection des données
We may also provide you with additional information when we collect personal data, where we feel it would be helpful to provide relevant and timely information.
What Personal Data We Collect
We process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information
- Company information
- Technical details of your visit to the G-FITTINGS Online Content
- Information to create a user profile: such as your username or password
- Financial information: such as your bank account and payment details
- Any other information you submit to us
Why We Collect, Use and Store this Personal Data
We collect, use and store your personal data for the reasons set out below.
- to deliver the G-FITTINGS Online Content and related services to you;
- to allow us to improve and optimise the G-FITTINGS Online Content and G-FITTINGS products and services;
- to respond to your request or enquiry, for example by sending a brochure
- to understand which parts of the G-FITTINGS Online Content are popular/most used, or those which need changing/upgrading; and
- to respond to user questions and complaints.
Where you have given consent
- For example, to provide you with direct marketing including information about products and services which may be of interest to you by post, telephone, email and online.
- We will always offer you the opportunity to withdraw from all marketing and also to unsubscribe from our Newsletter.
How We Share Your Personal Data
- We share your personal data with members of the Q-railing group.
- Your personal data will be shared with companies providing services under contract to G-FITTINGS.
www.g.fittings.com uses 2 types of cookies:
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
Session cookies are temporary information stored in your browser’s memory until the browser is closed or you log out of the webshop at www.g.fittings.com. These cookies are necessary for some applications to work properly.
Persistent cookies are pieces of information that remain in your browser’s memory even after you are finished using the site, and are used to store information such as passwords and usernames, to make using the website and webshop faster and easier. A persistent cookie’s mechanism does not allow any personal data or confidential information to be collected from your end devices.
In any case, you can independently manage cookies, for example by accepting cookie support, specifying the settings for different types of cookies and blocking or removing cookies.
The G-FITTINGS website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (« Google »). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, i.e. text files placed on your end devices, to allow G-FITTINGS to analyse how you use www.g.fittings.com. Information generated by cookies on site use (including the IP-address) will be transmitted to Google and stored by it on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the site by the user, create reports about web page traffic for website operators and to provide other services related to website traffic and use of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so under the law or in cases where they process this information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may opt out of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. By using this website, you consent to Google processing your data in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You can find more information about Google Analytics at: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/pl.html
If you would like to opt-out from Google Analytics, you can do so by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Google Analytics is also used for AdWords statistical analysis and DoubleClick cookies. You can deactivate this option by clicking on the following link: Third party analytics
In order to more effectively engage with you and improve our website, www.g.fittings.com also uses third party web analytics and marketing automation services. These track your activity on the website. This includes individual details such as name, title, company name, job function, expertise, postal address, phone number, or email address. We may also collect other information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as browser and device information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, and demographics. You may opt out of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser and/or by not filling out any of the web forms on www.g.fittings.com. By continuing to use this website, you consent to ClickDimensions processing your data in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You can find more information about ClickDimensions at: http://clickdimensions.com/about/privacy-policy/
Users may contact G-FITTINGS’s User Data Administrator directly using the email address: email@example.com.